PICK UP YOUR VISION AND RUN WITH IT!
Updated: Feb 20
GOD IS A GOD OF RESTORATION Have you abandoned your vision because of resistance? Do the obstacles seem overwhelming? Are there people trying to discourage you? Have you lost your confidence?
I am here to encourage you today... PLEASE don't take your eyes off God's vision for your life. Once you stop working on the God given vision you start working with your own natural abilities and start building your own kingdom. Your efforts in life will go somewhere, but they become unfruitful as far as the kingdom of God is concerned.
Find someone (like me) who will speak to you with edification, exhortation and comfort. Allow God to speak to your heart and restores your vision TODAY!
God wants to give you a greater vision of who He is and the plans He has for you. God will reveal dreams and visions far greater than you ever imagined. Psalm 5:3 In the morning, LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly.
Come on... you got this... pick up where you left off and let God step in to do the impossible. Always remember God is supernatural and that is exactly what you need, His supernatural ability to do for you what you can not do for yourself. It’s time for you to pick up your vision and run with it.
Habakkuk 2: 2 Then the LORD replied: “Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. 3 For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."
This is the major verse in the Bible when it comes to talking about writing a vision.
I have witnessed people who get excited when they hear this verse. They will shout, give their neighbors high five and dance around with great enthusiasm upon the declaration of this word. It is sad to report that after hearing this powerful verse proclaimed many people still do not make the effort or take the time to write their vision down.
I have discovered that it takes more than just hearing an inspirational message, reading a book or attending a weekend seminar about vision. It takes a concentrated effort to take the time to write your vision and an unwavering commitment to implement it.
After spending quality time studying and meditating on Habakkuk 2:1-4, I believe there are SEVEN KEYS to unlocking the power of God’s vision for your life.
1. Vision is revealed to the person in position to listen. In order for you to unlock the power of your vision, you must get alone with God to listen for His directions.
2. Vision must be written down. After you have spent time seeking God, write down in explicit details what He reveals to you. Write it in the present tense, as though it has already happened.
3. Vision must be made plain. Creating a vision that is clear and simple to understand eliminates confusion that can hinder your progress.
4. Vision must be posted. Once you have written your vision and made it plain, now it is time to post it so that everyone connected to it can read it. Your posted vision statement is your constant reminder of what is possible in your life.
5. Vision overcomes obstacles. A vision from God gives you the strength and courage to pursue it with an aggressive offensive attack that empowers you to overcome any obstacle that stands in your way.
6. Vision will manifest itself in God’s time. Please do not rush your vision. Be patient. Visions manifest when God determines the right time.
7. Vision must be lived by faith. The more you focus your attention on your vision the more your faith grows
PRAY: Lord, I praise you for inviting me into your eternal purpose. I thank you that you are working out everything in conformity with the purpose of your will (Ephesians 1:11). You are the master strategist. Give me a greater vision of your purpose for my life. Awaken my heart and establish your reign in my life. Out of Your glorious riches strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being and give me a spirit of wisdom and revelation that I may know you better (Ephesians 3:16-17). Make me fully alive to your destiny in my life. Amen.
1 Corinthians 2:9 But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him.”
Acts 1:8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”
1 Peter 5:10 And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.
Jeremiah 32:27 “Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is anything too hard for me?”
I have faith in God; therefore, when I speak to obstacles against my God given vision, they move. I rejoice and give thanks because faith in me is bearing much fruit. I step out in bold faith with confidence to live this vision knowing that nothing is impossible for God. As I walk in faith, I experience the visions I wrote down and the manifestation of what I believe. Because I believe, God answers me even before the word is on my lips. God takes pleasure in me and His vision for my life and my faith pleases Him. Through faith I call those things that are not, as thought they are. By faith I call God's purpose into being. All things are possible to me in Christ because I believe. I commit my vision to God in faith. I trust Him in everything.
Want to learn more about Vision?
There is a detail lesson in my 6 Week Program "The Best Is Yet To Come.
CLICK HERE for more info.